Tuesday 29 May 2012

Faking It

I remember my friend was working on a project trying to get young unemployed people back into work by copying the TV show, Faking It. This was a show where someone would have to pretend to be a professional chef, or opera singer, and experts would come and have to guess who was the 'faker'.

Faking It Young Foundation

I really like the project and I think it was quite successful- I wonder if I could do the same with Artists?

Maybe I could find unemployed young people from hanging around the job centre- or maybe it could be absolutely anyone.

I think I would have to do it in Cambridge really because that's where I live, although it's a bit ironic because there's less unemployment here.

I just think it's a bit unfeasible to do it Norwich because I'd have to keep going back and forth.



No comments:

Post a Comment